Please click here to download your May edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights listed below:
- The latest developments and resources for your 2022 Building Safety Month events can be found here. Please submit your proclamation online here.
- June 13 – 15: Chapter Leadership Academy, more info here.
- June 30th: Deadline for 2022 Code of Honor Scholarships. More info here.
- Preordering of the 2022 California codes published by ICC is available. See attached flyer and click here for the 2022 California Designer Collection.
- FEMA released a new Building Codes Strategy to advance the adoption and enforcement of hazard-resistant building codes and standards for FEMA programs. Read more here.
- Sept 11-14, 2022: 2022 ICC’s Annual Conference and Sept 14 – 21 are the Group B Public Comment Hearings in Louisville, KY. Please plan to join us!
- ICC Pulse Podcast Episode 46: Update to the 2021 International Residential Code on under-slab vapor barriers