Thank you to Susan Dowty, Government Relations Manager, for sharing the below information!
Please click here to download your August edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights listed below:
- Click here for the ICC Annual Conference Sept 13th Education sessions. Education sessions will be on a first-come first-serve basis, so be sure to arrive early to ensure a seat.
- Click here for ICC’s new Membership Drive – Incentive Program.
- Click here for the Group B Public Comment Hearing Schedule for Sept 14 – 18 which will be live webcast.
- August 15th: Deadline to validate Governmental Member Voting Representatives in order to vote during the upcoming 2022 Annual Business Meeting and Hearings.
- Check out ICC’s website redesign. Changes include a streamlined homepage and an updated and simplified top-level navigation menu so users can find what they need more quickly.
- Click here for a new video that outlines ICC’s standards development process and consider participating in the development of an ICC standard.