Thank you to Susan Dowty, Government Relations Manager, for sharing the below information!
Please click here to download your November edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights listed below:
- A wrap up on ICC’s recent water policy conference “ICC Water: Standards for a Resilient Future,” celebrating 50 years of the Clean Water Act.
- A spotlight on ICC’s six Membership Councils and how you can join them – for free!
- Focus on the recent symposium in Colorado on the growing need for wildland-urban fire prevention strategies.
- The latest news from the reimagining the ICC Performance Code process and report.
- Notification that the Code Council websites will be down Friday eve, Nov 4 to Tues morning, Nov 8 for system maintenance.
- Spotlight on the ICC Board of Directors approval of Decarbonization of The Built Environment: Solutions from the International Code Council.
- New Pulse Podcast Episode 48: Building Safety, A Global Mission. Listen here.