Thank you to Susan Dowty, Government Relations Manager, for continuing to share updates from the International Code Council.
Happy December! I hope everyone is doing well. Please click here to download your December edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights below:
- Introducing the new Code Official Safety Credential of Learning Achievement (CLA).
- The 2022 CBC, CRC, and CFC Significant Changes are now included in the Digital Codes Premium Library.
- Key changes in the ICC code development process start with the next Group A and B cycle.
- New DOE efficiency requirements (starting January 1) for air conditioning systems explained.
- Emory R. Rodgers Leadership in Building Safety Fellowship deadline is Dec. 21st.
- There is a new Region I Radio Podcast featuring Matt Wheeler, Executive Director for CALBO. Check it out here.