Please click here to download your April 2023 edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights below:
- Register here for ICC’s Spring Interchange in Tampa, Florida, April 29 through May 3. This event includes the 2023 Chapter Leadership Academy, ICC Membership Councils meetings, educational offerings, and the kickoff for 2023 Building Safety Month.
- In preparation for Building Safety Month in May, click here for resources including how to submit your jurisdiction’s proclamation.
- June 1: Application Deadline for Code Development Committee (CDCs), Code Interpretation Committees (CICs) and the Code Correlation Committee (CCC). Click here for more information.
- The 2024-2026 Code Development Schedule is available here and reflects changes to ICC’s code development process.
- The ICC 2023 Annual Conference will be in St. Louis, MO Oct 8-11, 2023. The 2024 Annual Conference will be in Long Beach, CA, and Orlando, FL will be the site of the 2024 and 2025 Spring Hearings. The dates and locations are available here.
- Click here for FEMA’s Updated Hazard Mitigation Guide which is designed to help grant applicants successfully navigate FEMA’s mitigation grant programs.
- Click here for the latest CalOES HMGP funding opportunity. May 10th is the deadline to submit your jurisdiction’s “Notice of Interest.”
- Click here to download ICC’s newly released Building Safety and Security Report a valuable resource to assist building safety professionals in evaluating facilities, including schools, against potential targeted acts of violence.
- Reminder: To schedule a demo for Digital Codes Premium, please contact Phil Anthony at email@example.com or schedule a time on his calendar using this link.