This is the link to your November edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update spotlighting:
- Results of 2023 ICC Board elections and recipients of the annual ICC Awards.
- CEO Dominic Sims’ announcement he’s leaving ICC at the end of 2024.
- The unprecedented $137 million for code activities for offices like yours.
- ICC needs you to help in the effort to pass the ProCodes legislation in Congress!
All of this and more, like your copy of the 2024 Building Safety Month proclamation draft, awaits you in your November Monthly Update.
Don’t forget to register here for ICC’s free webinar on FEMA’s BRIC grant program happening this Thursday, November 9th at 9:30am PT.
And a few extra notes:
- The California Building Standards Commission (CBSC) is seeking an Executive Director.
|View CBSC Executive Director Job Posting.|
- Listen to Region I Radio’s latest podcast: Community Risk Reduction: Stephen Hrustich on Data-Driven Prevention – Region I of the International Code Council (iccregion1.com).