Please click here to download your March 2023 edition of the ICC Government Relations Monthly Update with some highlights below:
- ICC Awards and Honorary Membership Application is due by March 5th. More info here.
- March 15th is the deadline to submit the chapter’s 2023 Annual Report and qualify for the 2024 Chapter Education Benefit day, plus either one complimentary registration to the 2023 ICC Annual Conference or the 2023 Chapter Leadership Academy.
- Registration is now open for the ICC Spring Interchange in Tampa, Florida. This in-person training event takes place April 29 – May 3.
- Two new codes and standards committees post application deadlines of March 15. Read more here.
- The Foam Plastic Insulation Standard Committee (IS-FPI)
- The 3D Automated Construction Technology for 3D Concrete Walls Consensus Committee (IS-3DACT)
- There is a call for committee members to serve on the ICC Performance Code Consensus Committee, deadline to apply is April 3rd. To apply, please visit the Code Council Committee application webpage.
- Building Safety Month is in May. Please submit your Building Safety Month proclamations using the online proclamations submission page. Here is the direct link to the form. You can also get to it from the Building Safety Month main page: www.buildingsafetymonth.org.
- The refreshed Building Safety Journal Weekly newsletter is back and will be delivered to inboxes every Thursday afternoon. If you’re not already subscribed, you can subscribe here. Also, if you’d like to submit an article for consideration, click here.